By clicking SUBMIT, you affirm you have read, understood and agree with the following provisions:
1. The fee for participating is $10 per student/chaperone per day; chaperones/teachers are free. Payment arrangement is due at time of registration. This amount covers the educational event, instructors, handouts and lunch for each attendee. Registration fees/ purchase orders must be received by program. As arrangements are made based on the number of students signed up, we will not reimburse for no-shows or over-estimation of student number at registration.
2. All fees are refundable if written cancellation of attendance is submitted and received by April 5, 2018.
3. Chaperones are required for all students participating in the Programs; minimum is 1 chaperone per 10 students.
4. Transportation to and from Programs is the responsibility of each participating school. Please note, the programs will begin promptly— Schools/students should plan their travel accordingly.
5. The Phoenix Film Foundation is not responsible for attaining student/guardian permission slips. This is the responsibility of the schools. Schools should follow their district guidelines regarding field trips and should bring any emergency contact information on participating students to the event.
7. Classes may be filmed or photographed for the use of The Phoenix Film Foundation. The Phoenix Film Foundation has the irrevocable right to use those photographs in all forms of media and in all manner, including electronic media and/or composite representations, for advertising, trade, or any lawful purposes and I waive any right to inspect or approve the finished product.